To make your flow easy and transparent through my website I have answered Frequently Asked Questions for you.
- Prices are subject to change.
- All product prices and delivery charges are shown in Canadian dollars.
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design reserves the right to alter prices at any time.
- Items are sold as individuals unless otherwise stated in the description. Images containing multiple items and other objects are for illustration purposes only.
- From time to time Silverfinch Jewelry Design will run special offers.
- Special offers are subject to change.
- All special offers are subject to stock availability, and Silverfinch Jewelry Design reserves the right to end a promotion at any time.
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design accepts card payments on this website using Stripe, which is safe and secure SSL encrypted.
- At events, credit and debit cards are accepted via Square. This keeps payments touchless.
- All payments are in Canadian funds.
Do I pay tax on my purchase?
- Yes, a 7% GST tax is added to the price. This way there are no surprises at Checkout.
Is there a warranty on my purchase?
- Yes. There is a 1-year warranty that supports the repair of a product if the product is deemed defective. The warranty is inclusive of defective clasps or stone settings.
- The warranty does not include damage due to normal wear and tear, or improper usage or care of the jewelry.
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design covers the costs associated with repairs only if the item is defective, or if a chain breaks within 3 months of purchase.
- The repair cost for the stone replacement(s) depends on the assessment of each piece of jewelry. And, it is subject to current prices.
- The repair cost also includes the domestic outbound shipping to return the jewelry back to you.
- Any jewelry that has been altered by anyone other than Silverfinch Jewelry Design automatically nullifies the warranty.
- Should you have any complaints please send them to the contact information detailed at the top of the Header Menu.
- Please include your name, address, and order number (if known) so I can deal with your complaint promptly.
- All complaints will be responded to within 72 hours.
- While all reasonable care is taken to verify the accuracy of the information placed on the Silverfinch Jewelry Design website, I make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to this accuracy.
- Occasionally this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Silverfinch Jewelry Design endorses the website(s).
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design has no responsibility for the content on the linked website(s).
Do you accept returns?
- Orders are eligible for return within 7 days of delivery.
- No shipping costs are refunded or credited.
- All sale items are final sales.
- All custom items are final sale.
- There are no discounts on custom orders.
- Jewelry should be returned unworn, clean, and undamaged. The jewelry is subject to inspection upon its return.
- All returns must include the original packing and a clearly written reason for the return.
- If you are returning an item from outside of Canada, you must declare that the parcel is a return on your customs declaration. If Silverfinch Jewelry Design incurs any duties or taxes for returned parcels, the parcel will be rejected.
- Please also read the Policy on Exchanges and Returns.
Do you accept exchanges?
- Unfortunately, Silverfinch Jewelry Design does not support exchanges at this time.
What are your Shipping & Handling protocols?
- Shipping is free in Canada.
- There is a flat fee of $20.00 to the US.
- All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days, as shipping does not occur on weekends, or on statutory holidays.
- Once your order has been shipped there can be no adjustments or cancelations.
- All packages shipped are both tracked, insured, and require a signature.
- For the most part, Silverfinch Jewelry Design uses Canada Post or UPS for prompt and reliable service during this time of COVID-19.
- You will receive an email from Silverfinch Jewelry Design with the tracking number of your purchase.
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design cannot be responsible for any delivery problems arriving from incorrect or incomplete address details supplied by you.
How is Silverfinch Jewelry Design responding to COVID-19?
- Here at Silverfinch Jewelry Design, strict handwashing for a minimum of 20-30 seconds is employed before and after working on each phase of making your jewelry.
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design is compliant with applicable government regulations.
- A face mask is worn at all times when working on each piece of jewelry.
- When there is a return for any reason the package is placed in quarantine for a full 5 days before it is opened.
- All jewelry is sterilized before it is shipped to you.