To make your flow easy and transparent through my website I have answered Frequently Asked Questions for you.
Do I pay tax on my purchase?
- Yes, there is a 7% GST tax added to the price. This way there are no surprises at Checkout.
Is there a warranty on my purchase?
- Yes. There is a 1-year warranty that supports the repair of a product if the product is deemed defective. The warranty is inclusive of defective clasps or stone settings.
- The warranty does not include damage due to normal wear and tear, or improper usage or care of the jewelry.
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design covers the costs associated with repairs only if the item is defective, or if a chain breaks within 3 months of purchase.
- The repair cost for the stone replacement(s) depends on the assessment of each piece of jewelry.
- The repair cost also includes the domestic outbound shipping to return the jewelry back to you.e else does not fall under the Silverfinch Jewelry Design warranty.
- Any jewelry that has been altered by anyone other than Silverfinch Jewelry Design automatically nullifies the warranty.
Do you accept returns?
- Orders are eligible for return within 7 days of delivery.
- No shipping costs are refunded or credited.
- All sale items are final sale.
- All custom items are final sale.
- Jewelry should be returned unworn, clean, and undamaged. The jewelry is subject to inspection upon its return.
- All returns must include the original packing and a clearly written reason for the return.
- If you are returning an item from outside of Canada, you must declare that the parcel is a return on your customs declaration. If Silverfinch Jewelry Design incurs any duties or taxes for returned parcels, the parcel will be rejected.
Do you accept exchanges?
- Unfortunately, Silverfinch Jewelry Design does not support exchanges at this time.
What are your Shipping & Handling protocols?
- Shipping is free in Canada.
- There is a flat fee of $10.00 to the US.
- All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days, as shipping does not occur on weekends, nor statutory holidays.
- Once your order has been shipped there can be no adjustments or cancelations.
- All packages shipped are both tracked, insured, and require a signature.
- For the most part, Silverfinch Jewelry Design uses Canada Post or UPS for prompt and reliable service during this time of COVID-19.
- You will receive an email from Silverfinch Jewelry Design with the tracking number of your purchase.
How is Silverfinch Jewelry Design responding to COVID-19?
- Here at Silverfinch Jewelry Design, strict handwashing for a minimum of 20-30 seconds is employed before and after working on each phase of making your jewelry.
- Silverfinch Jewelry Design is compliant with applicable government regulations.
- A face mask is worn at all times when working on each piece of jewelry.
- When there is a return for any reason the package is placed in quarantine for a full 5 days before it is opened.
- All jewelry is sterilized before it is shipped to you.